Chicken Pasta Salad
* 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
* 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
* 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
* 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
* 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
* 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
* 3/4 pound Member's Mark® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into cubes
Tender and Delicious
Member's Mark® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts are an all-natural inspiration for a delicious, nutritious meal the entire family can enjoy.
See More Recipes >
* 4 cups cooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
* 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
* 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
* 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
* In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, 1-1/2 teaspoons oil, sugar and garlic; shake well and set aside. In a large nonstick skillet, saute the onion, peppers and mushrooms, in 1-1/2 teaspoons oil until tender. Remove and keep warm. In same skillet, saute chicken in remaining oil until juices run clear; drain.
* In a large bowl, combine the pasta, lettuce, oranges, olives, onion mixture and chicken. Pour dressing over lettuce mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.