* 1 package devil's food cake mix (regular size)
* 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
* 1 cup cold water
* 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
* 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
* 2 tablespoons orange juice
* 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
* 2 cups fresh raspberries
* 2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
* Prepare cake batter according to package directions; pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Crumble enough cake to measure 8 cups; set aside. (Save remaining cake for another use.)
* In a large bowl, whisk the milk, water and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for two minutes or until soft-set. Fold in the whipped cream.
* To assemble, spread 2-1/2 cups pudding mixture in a 4-qt. glass bowl. Top with half of the crumbled cake; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon orange juice. Arrange half of the berries and kiwi over cake.
* Repeat pudding and cake layers; sprinkle with remaining orange juice. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Spoon remaining fruit around edge of bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-16 servings.