* 2 pounds cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
* 2 medium lemons, cut into slices
* 1 cup pitted ripe olives, drained
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
* 3 tablespoons lemon juice
* 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 bay leaf
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon ground mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* In a 3-qt. glass serving bowl, combine the shrimp, onion, lemons and olives. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over shrimp mixture and stir gently to coat.
* Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Discard bay leaf before serving. Yield: 14 servings.