Italian Turkey Burgers
* 1/4 cup canned crushed tomatoes
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 pound ground turkey
* 8 slices Italian bread, toasted
* 1/2 cup meatless spaghetti sauce, warmed
* In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four 3/4-in.-thick oval-shape patties.
* Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill patties, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 165° and juices run clear.
* Place a patty on each of four slices of bread. Drizzle with spaghetti sauce; top with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.