Sweet Pepper Burritos
Savings in phoenix, AZ 85014 Change Zip
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* 2 medium sweet red peppers, diced
* 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, diced
* 1 medium green pepper, diced
* 2 teaspoons ground cumin
* 2 cups cooked brown rice
* 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
* 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, cubed
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 6 flour tortillas (10 inches), warned
* Salsa, optional
* In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion in oil for 2 minutes. Add peppers; saute for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with cumin; saute 1 minute longer. Stir in the rice, cheeses, salt and pepper.
* Spoon about 2/3 cup of filling off center on each tortilla; fold sides and ends over filling and roll up. Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
* Cover and bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 6 servings.