Creamy Tortellini Recipe
* Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
* Yield: 6-8 Servings
15 10 25
Savings in phoenix, AZ 85014 Change Zip
* 3 cups refrigerated cheese tortellini
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons canola oil
* 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
* 2 cups half-and-half cream
* 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
* 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender, about 1 minute. Combine soup mix and cream; stir into skillet.
* Drain tortellini; add to cream mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
* Add the parsley, cheese and pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.