Mushroom Turkey Tetrazzini
* 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
* 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
* 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1/4 cup sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
* 3/4 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 cup fat-free evaporated milk
* 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
* 4 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
* Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, reserving 2-1/2 cups cooking liquid. Stir bouillon into cooking liquid and set aside. Place spaghetti in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; set aside.
* In a large nonstick skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually stir in sherry and reserved cooking liquid. Add the lemon-pepper, salt and nutmeg. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
* Reduce heat to low; stir in milk and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese until blended. Add turkey; cook and stir until heated through. Pour turkey mixture over spaghetti and toss to combine. Sprinkle with paprika and remaining Parmesan cheese.
* Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.