* 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
* 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
* 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
* 4 eggs
* 1/3 cup canola oil
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 2/3 cup chopped pecans
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
* 2 tablespoons orange juice
* In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on low for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Combine pecans, sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl pecan mixture.
* Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
* Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and orange juice until smooth; drizzle over warm coffee cake. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.