* 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
* 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
* 2 cups chopped tomatoes
* 1/2 cup chopped red onion
* 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
* 1/2 cup olive oil
* 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
* 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water; transfer to a large bowl. Add the chicken, tomatoes, onion, bacon and Gorgonzola cheese.
* In a small bowl, whisk the oil, basil, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 8 servings.