Blueberry Angel Dessert
* 1 package (8 ounces) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
Perfect Any Time of Day
From breakfast to snacks, dinners and desserts, Philadelphia® Cream Cheese helps you make the most of your meals.
See More Recipes >
* 1 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
* 2 cans (21 ounces each) blueberry pie filling
* In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Spread evenly into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish; top with pie filling. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours before cutting into squares. Yield: 12 servings.