* 2 slices bread
* 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
* 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup milk
* 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* Remove crusts from bread; cut bread into 1-in. cubes. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
* In a small skillet, brown the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle the sausage and cheese over bread cubes.
* In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over the sausage and cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until puffed and golden. Yield: 2-4 servings.