* 6 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into wedges
* 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1/2-inch slices
* 2 medium onions, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
* 1 envelope taco seasoning
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 can (16 ounces) vegetarian refried beans, warmed
* 12 taco shells, warmed
* 1 cup taco sauce
* In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, green peppers, onions, taco seasoning and oil. Arrange in a single layer on two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 475° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
* Spread beans over half of each taco shell. Fill with vegetable mixture; drizzle with taco sauce. Yield: 6 servings.