* 2 eggs
* 1 tablespoon water
* 1 pound Member's Mark® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
* 1 package (8 ounces) sesame crackers, crushed (about 4 cups)
* 1/4 to 1/2 cup canola oil
* 1 envelope instant chicken gravy mix, optional
* In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs. In an electric skillet, heat oil to 375°. Fry chicken strips, a few at a time, for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
* Meanwhile, prepare gravy mix according to package directions if desired. Serve with chicken strips. Yield: 4 servings.