* 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans, cooked and drained or 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) French-style green beans, drained
* 1/2 cup sliced celery
* 1/2 cup sliced unpeeled cucumber
* 4 radishes, sliced
* 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
* Lettuce leaves
* 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
* 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
* 1/4 cup vinegar
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
* In a bowl, lightly toss green beans with celery, cucumber and radishes. Chill.
* Arrange tomatoes on a lettuce-lined platter. Fill center with vegetables. Combine dressing ingredients; just before serving, pour over salad. Yield: 8 servings.