Bacon Mushroom Chicken
* 2 bacon strips, halved
* 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
* 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1/4 cup honey
* 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
* 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
* 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
* 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
* 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; set aside. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle both sides with seasoned salt. Brown in bacon drippings. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
* In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, mayonnaise, corn syrup and onion; spread 1/4 cup over chicken. Top with bacon and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese.
* Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve with remaining honey mixture. Yield: 2 servings.