Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
* 1 pound mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
* 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained and cut into bite-size pieces
* 6 fresh thyme sprigs
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1-1/4 cups olive oil
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
* 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
* 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* Bread or crackers
* In a quart jar with a tight-fitting lid, layer a third of the cheese, peppers, thyme and garlic. Repeat layers twice.
* In a small bowl, whisk the oil, rosemary, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes. Pour into jar; seal and turn upside down. Refrigerate overnight, turning several times. Serve with bread or crackers. Yield: 4 cups.