Grilled Artichoke-Mushroom Pizza
* 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
* 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
* 2/3 cup tomato and basil spaghetti sauce
* 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
* 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
* 1/4 cup water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
* 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, optional
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
* 1/2 cup crumbled tomato and basil feta cheese
* 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
* 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
* 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
* Brush crust with oil. Spread spaghetti sauce over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Top with tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes and olives if desired. Sprinkle with cheeses.
* Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill, covered, over medium indirect heat for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned. Sprinkle with herbs during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.