* 15 shortbread cookies, crushed
* 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted
* 3 tablespoons butter, melted
* 3 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 3/4 cup cream of coconut
* 3 tablespoons 2% milk
* 3/4 teaspoon rum extract
* 3 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1/2 fresh pineapple, peeled and cored
* 3 tablespoons apple jelly
* Edible blossoms, optional
* Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
* In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and coconut; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 8-10 minutes or until set and lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
* In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the cream of coconut, milk and extract. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
* Bake at 325° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
* Thinly slice pineapple; arrange on cheesecake. Warm apple jelly; brush over pineapple. Refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, garnish with blossoms if desired. Yield: 12 servings.