* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
* 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
* 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 3 tablespoons ketchup
* 1 teaspoon garlic salt
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1 loaf (1 pound) snack rye bread
* In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and sausage until no longer pink; drain. Add the cheese, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and seasonings; stir until cheese is melted. Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons hot mixture on each bread slice. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
* Freeze pizzas or bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
* To use frozen pizzas: Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 dozen.