* 1 cup sliced celery
* 1/2 cup sliced carrots
* 1 cup fat-free milk, divided
* 2 tablespoons cornstarch
* 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
* 2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken
* 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 to 4 teaspoons curry powder
* Hot cooked rice, optional
* Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray; saute celery and carrots until tender. In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup milk and cornstarch until smooth. Add broth and remaining milk; mix until smooth.
* Pour over vegetables. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add the turkey, onion, garlic powder and curry powder; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.