* 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
* 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
* 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
* 1-1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
* 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
* Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute artichokes and mushrooms until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
* Drain fettuccine; add to artichoke mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Yield: 4 servings.