* 4 cups cubed red potatoes
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 7 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
* 1-1/3 cups Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
* 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
* 3 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
* 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
* 4 teaspoons white vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
* In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.