Fiesta Grilled Corn Recipe
Prep: 25 min. + soaking Grill: 25 min.
- Yield: 6 Servings
25 25 50
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 large ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco or fresh goat cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cilantro, lime peel and garlic powder. Shape into a log; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Place in a Dutch oven; cover with cold water. Soak for 20 minutes; drain. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili powder and paprika. Spread over corn. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning often. Serve with butter slices and sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Page 2 of 2 -
Nutritional Facts 1 ear of corn with toppings equals 426 calories, 33 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.