* 24 fresh jalapeno peppers
* 3/4 pound bulk pork sausage
* 12 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, halved
* Wash peppers and remove stems. Cut a slit along one side of each pepper. Remove seeds; rinse and dry peppers.
* In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stuff peppers with sausage and wrap with bacon; secure with a toothpick.
* Grill peppers, uncovered, over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until tender and bacon is crisp, turning frequently. Yield: 2 dozen.
Editor's Note: Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.