* 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
* 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
* 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
* 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
* 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
* 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
* Press cookie dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
* In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Set aside 1/4 cup. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over crust.Decorate with blueberries and strawberries to resemble a flag.
* Cut a small hole in a corner of a pastry or plastic bag. Insert star tip #16. Fill with reserved cream cheese mixture. Beginning in one corner, pipe stars in the spaces between the blueberries. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Editor's Note: 2 cups of any sugar cookie dough can be substituted for the refrigerated dough.