Cashew Turkey Salad Sandwiches
* 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
* 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
* 2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots
* 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted cashews
* 1 green onion, chopped
* 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons reduced-fat plain yogurt
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 4 lettuce leaves
* 8 slices pumpernickel bread
* In a small bowl, combine the turkey, celery, apricots, cashews and onion. Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, salt and pepper; add to turkey mixture and stir to coat.
* Place a lettuce leaf on half of the bread slices; top each with 1/2 cup turkey salad and remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.