* 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
* 1 pound fresh mushrooms, halved
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1 large green pepper, chopped
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 4 garlic cloves, minced
* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 3 cups 1% milk
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil), thinly sliced
* 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and green pepper in oil for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
* In a small bowl, combine the flour, milk, salt and pepper until smooth; gradually stir into mushroom mixture. Add tomatoes. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheeses. Drain fettuccine; toss with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.