- 6 ounces bulk pork sausage
- 1-1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage until fully cooked. Remove sausage, reserving drippings. In the drippings, cook potatoes and onion until potatoes are browned, stirring occasionally. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, parsley and salt; pour over potato mixture. Add sausage; cook and stir gently over medium heat until eggs are set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover for 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 cup) equals 287 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 352 mg cholesterol, 517 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.