- 2 cups Bugles
- 2 cups cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1 cup bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine the butter, syrup, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning and cayenne; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely; store in an airtight container. Yield: about 9 cups.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 cup) equals 329 calories, 23 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 507 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.