- 1/4 cup California Olive Ranch® Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- 3/4 cup sliced zucchini
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup seasoned croutons
- 1 tablespoon whole almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper; shake well.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, zucchini, carrots, celery and onions. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Top with the croutons, almonds and sesame seeds.Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 204 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 382 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.