Pine Village’s Benefit Day Auction and Dinner will be Oct. 17 at the Wellness Center. The sausage dinner will be from 5 to 6:30 p.m. with homemade pie for dessert, and the auction will begin at 6 p.m.
Featured auction items this year include a Moundridge High School Sports Quilt.
Other items currently scheduled for auction include:
- Hand-crafted cedar chest – John Will
- “Irish Chain” quilt, 84” x 90” – made by Elsie Kaufman
- Multi-colored pieced quilt, 100” x 90”
- Poppyseed rolls
- K-State tickets (2) vs. Iowa State, Nov. 2 – AgriLogic, Tony Wedel
- 2012-13 KU Signed Basketball and KU Posters – Northridge Veterinary Clinic & Rehabilitation, Wichita
- K-State tickets (3 sets) vs. West Virginia, Oct. 26 – K-State Athletic Dept.
- K-State blanket, 54” x 55” – Pine Village Auxiliary
- KU blanket, 53” x 62” – Pine Village Auxiliary
- Harvey County Classic Cars book – Robb Reeves
- 18-hole round of golf, cart and practice balls (2) at Sand Creek Station Golf Course – Sand Creek Station Golf Course, Newton
- 18-hole round of golf and cart (3) at Hesston Golf Course – Hesston Golf Course
- 18-hold round of golf (2) at Turkey Creek Golf Course – Turkey Creek, McPherson
- 18-hole round of golf and cart (3) at Fox Ridge Golf Course – Fox Ridge Golf Course, Newton
- Acrylic floral paining by P. Wambold 2012 – Anonymous
- “Lilacs,” a watercolor painting by Velera Adams – Velera Adams
- “The Church Door,” a water color painting by Velera Adams - Velera Adams
- Chisholm 8 movie tickets and concessions (5 pairs) – Mitchell Theatres, Newton
- Comfort Inn & Suites one-night stay with breakfast – Comfort Inn, Newton
- Holiday Inn Express one-night stay with breakfast – Holiday Inn Express, Newton
- $25 gift certificate to Twisted Cow – Twisted Cow, Newton
- $100 gift certificate to Dan’s Cycles – Dan Erb, Hesston
- $10 gift certificates (2) to Hesston Subway – Hesston Subway
Photos of items are posted online at the Pine Village web site, www.pinevillageks.org, or its Facebook page, www.facebook.com/PineVillageKS.
For a current listing of items, check these sites periodically as they will be updated as new items come in.
Everyone is invited to attend the dinner and auction. If you would like to donate something for the auction or make a financial contribution towards the Benefit Day project, please contact Jim Reese, Director of Fund Development, at 620.345.2901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page 2 of 2 - All proceeds from this year’s Benefit Day season go towards wrapping up the 17th Street widening project!