- 1 package (1 pound) spaghetti, broken into 4-inch pieces
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Salad Supreme Seasoning
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place spaghetti in a large serving bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with McCormick's Salad Supreme Seasoning. Look for it in the spice aisle.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 298 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 695 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.