- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) snack rye bread
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread 1 tablespoonful over each slice of bread.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately.Yield: 2 dozen.
3 each equals 314 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 642 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.