Here are the top-earning “American Idol” stars of 2013, according to Forbes:
1. Carrie Underwood ($31 million)
2. Kelly Clarkson ($7 million)
3. Phillip Phillips ($5 million) and Adam Lambert ($5 million) — tie
5. Daughtry ($4 million)
6. Scotty McCreery ($3 million)
7. Taylor Hicks ($2.5 million)
8. Fantasia Barrino ($1.5 million) and Kellie Pickler ($1.5 million) — tie
10. Katharine McPhee ($1 million) and Jennifer Hudson ($1 million) — tie
Number to Know
4 billion: Twenty-three million small-business owners across the U.S. lose four billion hours each year managing time-consuming — but crucial — business operations and administrative tasks, according to the OfficeMax Small Business Efficiency Index sourced in the fall of 2013. In addition to lost time for growth, most business owners said these tasks also drained their passion for their business.
Your digital world can get just as messy as any other area of the home with all the photos, emails and documents you’re creating and storing. Your inbox is a great place to tackle first considering the average person will receive more than 10,000 emails this year, according to The Radicati Group, Inc. According to Outlook.com, 80 percent of the average inbox is commercial mail, such as newsletter and daily deals.
More Content Now
Top-earning American Idol’ stars