- 6 cups original Bugles
- 5 cups nacho cheese-flavored Bugles
- 4 cups miniature cheese crackers
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature colored fish-shaped crackers
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups Crispix
- 2 cups lightly salted cashews
- 3/4 cup butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes (1 ounce each) ranch salad dressing mix
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Combine oil and dressing mix; pour over cracker mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to three greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 40-45 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Cool on wire racks. Store in an airtight container.Yield: 6 quarts.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 217 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 437 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.