Cloudy skies and highs around 55 degrees are expected Monday in the Topeka, with a chance for morning sprinkles.
Sunshine returns on Tuesday, when highs should reach the upper-50s. An even warmer days is on tap for Wednesday, as highs should top out around 60 degrees.
A cold front enters the area on Wednesday night, bringing with it a chance of rain and show.
Highs on Thursday and Friday should be in the 40s before another warm-up over the weekend, with highs in the 50s on Saturday and Sunday.
Here's the seven-day outlook from the National Weather Service:
• Today: A chance of sprinkles with a slight chance of drizzle in the morning. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
• Tonight: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 33. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
• Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
• Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
• Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
• Wednesday night: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
• Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
• Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
• Friday: Sunny, with a high near 46.
• Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
• Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 59.
• Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
• Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 53.