These 5 Kansas schools named 2021 National Blue Ribbon Schools by U.S. Department of Education
Five Kansas elementary schools were named 2021 National Blue Ribbon Schools by the U.S. Department of Education on Tuesday.
The designation is based on the school’s overall academic performance and progress in closing achievement gaps among different student groups.
Data taken into account includes graduation rates, and state and national assessment tests. A total of 325 schools received the designation.
The Kansas award recipients are as follows:
- Sabetha Elementary School in the Sabetha Unified School District.
- Ellsworth Elementary School in the Ellsworth Unified School District.
- Grandview Elementary School in the El Dorado Unified School District.
- Mahaffie Elementary School in the Olathe Unified School District.
- Roosevelt Elementary School in the Hays Unified School District.